Now, summer may be over, but we personally think that this NO-BAKE trifle works all year round! & lets face it, there is nothing quite like those simple, delicious desserts that leave you wanting MORE.
The combination of the different textures makes for a heavenly dessert!
This easy recipe sandwiches juicy raspberries and strawberries with our sweet sponge cake pieces between generous layers of whipped cream and strawberry sauce.
- In a dessert glass or mason jar (whatever you want), squirt a thin layer of whipped cream
- Place the sponge cake pieces on top
- Add a layer of berries, or whichever fruit you decide to go with!
- Top the berries with whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Add a layer of strawberry sauce to enhance the fruitiness
- Repeat until you reach the top of the glass, finishing with more sponge cake pieces & berries on top.
- Refrigerate your trifle until it’s ready to serve
The best thing about this dessert is that it isn't limited to one flavour...why not try it with blueberries or bananas?