A No-Bake chocolatey, crunchy Tiffin that you’ll want to make again and again! Why? Because its stuffed with our REAL milk chocolate caramel cups, filled with sweet, oozy caramel sauce.
How do you like your Tiffin? We like ours THICK...so it leaves room for more lovely cups, DUH!
- 300g butter, cubed, plus extra for the tin
- 6 tbsp caster sugar
- 6 tbsp golden syrup
- 6 tsp cocoa powder
- 400g biscuits, crushed
- 200g milk chocolate
- 200g dark chocolate
- 200g Milk Chocolate Caramel Cups
- Butter and line a tin with baking parchment. In a large saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa. Stir through the biscuits.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and press down, then smooth the top with the back of a spoon. Wait 10 minutes for it to cool down, then begin adding the cups (making sure you press down hard & spread evenly across the mixture).
- While the mixture is cooling down, Microwave both chocolates in short 20 second bursts, stirring frequently, until melted. Pour them over the mixture in the tin. Use a palette knife or spoon to smooth over, so it's completely coated in chocolate.
- Put the tin into the fridge and leave for about 2 hrs to set, or overnight. Run a kitchen knife under the hot tap then cut into squares.