COOKIE SLAB... AKA a fancy giant cookie that is a delicious and totally more-ish dessert to make! The best thing about this recipe is that you can bake it in minutes with our classic vanilla cookie dough pieces.
This cookie slab in particular is a super fudgy, caramelly one...loaded with caramel fudge pieces, chunks of caramel chocolate and finished with a smooth, dark choc drizzle.
- 500g Plain cookie dough pieces
- 250g Bakestable caramel fudge
- Handful of chopped caramel chocolate
- 100g melted dark chocolate
- Heat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4 and prepare your baking tray by lining with parchment paper.
- Place the dough onto the cookie sheet and spread out.
- Add your bakestable caramel fudge and baking chocolate on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. The edges will be lightly browned and the middle will still look pale and underdone, but it will finish baking as it cools. Let it cool for at least an hour so before you drizzle the chocolate on top.
Remember you can experiment with all sorts of toppings and inclusions! Why not try it with our cookies and cream pieces for a 'cookie on cookie' explosion!