A fast and fun recipe for spooky season... get your trays out and make a batch of Halloween rocky road! These addictively delicious chocolate slices features our NEW Autumnal coloured sugar pieces in orange, green, red & yellow - great for topping all sorts of Halloween themed desserts!
Spooky sweet mix
200g of digestive biscuits
125g of butter
100g of dark chocolate
100g of mini marshmallows
3tbs of golden syrup
- Grease and line a 22cm square tin.
- Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter together in a large pan over a low heat. Take off the heat once melted and stir until smooth.
- Tip in the sugar pearls, crushed biscuits, marshmallows, spooky mix and stir quickly to mix.
- Pour this mixture into the lined tin. Pour the melted chocolate over the top and top with extra sugar pearls & Halloween sweets.
- Place in the fridge for about 2 hours or until set before cutting into squares.